Our beloved pets make any adventure even more fun and we’re glad you’re bringing your sidekick with you. We just have a few house rules to ensure all have an unforgettable experience—be sure to request a designated pet-friendly cottage or yurt when making your reservation.
- Please make sure to let us know you are bringing your furry friends, either by entering the number of pets in the “Additionals” in the online reservation form, or by calling us at 501.262.2550.
- If booking a cottage or yurt, pets are allowed only in those cottages and yurts designated as being pet friendly. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Not letting us know about your pet(s) before you check in can result in a $100 non-refundable fee along with a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- There is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $35 for one to four night stays, or $65 for longer stays. There is a $150 damage deposit that will be refunded if there is no damage.
- All of our RV sites are pet friendly and there is no fee, but we do limit the number of dogs to two per site. No aggressive breeds are allowed. A monthly pet fee for Extended Stay Guests may be added to pricing.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. If tied up outside, they must be accompanied by the owner. Please be sure that the leash is no longer than about six feet in length. If left alone in a cottage or yurt, it must be crated for everyone’s safety. If you do not have a crate, please check with the office.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Area or Playground. They are more than welcome to play with their furry pals off-leash in the Bark Park.
- Please clean up after your pet(s), we provide potty bags for your convenience. Stepping in a pet’s deposit ruins the day for others, so a $50 clean-up fee will be charged each time we need to clean after a pet.
- Pets need to be good neighbors, not excessively noisy, child friendly and non-aggressive (snarling, growling, jumping toward other people, etc. can scare other guests). If your pet becomes too un-neighborly, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
- We ask that you cover the sofa or any furniture your pet may want to sit on with a pet blanket – Pet bedding supplies may be included in cottage rentals. If it is not, you must provide this or purchase in our lodge.